Effective as of February 17, 2021.
You may be asked to provide your Personal Information from time to time when you contact us and/or create an account, provide information via web form, add or update information in your account, or otherwise interact with us. Additionally, we may collect Personal Information from third parties (e.g., payment processors) or our affiliates.
“Personal Information” is information that identifies, relates to, describes, or is reasonably capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with you or your household. Personal Information does not include information that is publicly available through government records or that has been de-identified or aggregated.
Below are the categories of Personal Information we may collect:
- When setting up an account to purchase or sell products or services we may collect a variety of personal and contact information, including but not limited to, your name, job title, company name, mailing address, password, phone number, email address, contact preferences, location information and federal or state issued identification.
- Payment information, such as credit card information and billing address and/or banking information.
- Additionally, we may ask for certain business licenses, tax forms and industry-specific licenses and permits (including without limitation, state of issuance, license number, license issue date, license expiration date, whether such licensing has been suspended or revoked).
- Other information you give us when you contact our customer service team.
- For our employees, employment information, such as job title, professional experience, education, performance history, training records, income, salary, compensation; as well as Internet or other electronic network activity information such as browsing history.
We may use automated technology such as cookies and other tracking software to collect Personal Information from your computer system or mobile device. We may collect the following information:
- Internet Protocol (IP) address or other device identifier.
- Browser type and version.
- Browsing information, such as pages you view and the links you click, and whether you access our website via a social media site.
- Time zone setting.
- Browser plug-in types and versions.
- Operating system and platform.
- Other portable device information.
- With your permission, we may also collect your precise location data. We may also collect the time spent visiting, usage patterns, and the domain name of the website from which you linked to the Sites.
We may combine information from different sources. For example, we may combine information that we have collected offline with information we collect online, or we may combine information we receive from a third party with information we already have.
JKD Brands may use “cookies”, or small text files that are stored on your computer’s hard drive. Cookies ensure that the Sites’ content is presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer.
Strictly Necessary Cookies
These cookies are essential in order to enable you to move around the Sites and use their features. Without these cookies, services you have requested, such as remembering your login details or submitted information, cannot be provided.
These cookies collect anonymous information on how people use the Sites. For example, we use Google Analytics cookies to help us understand how individuals arrive at the Sites, browse or use the Sites, and highlight areas where we can improve such as navigation and marketing campaigns. The data stored by these cookies never shows personal details from which your individual identity can be established.
These cookies remember choices you make such as the country from which you visit the Sites, language, and search parameters. These can then be used to provide you with an experience more appropriate to your selections and to make the visits more tailored and pleasant. The information these cookies collect may be anonymized and they cannot track your browsing activity on other websites.
Targeting Cookies or Advertising Cookies
These cookies collect information about your browsing habits in order to make advertising more relevant to you and your interests. They are also used to limit the number of times you see an ad as well as help measure the effectiveness of an advertising campaign. The cookies are usually placed by third party advertising networks. They remember the websites you visit and that information is shared with other parties such as advertisers.
Social Media Cookies
These cookies allow you to share what you have been doing on the Sites on social media, such as Facebook and Twitter. These cookies are not within our control, and are therefore subject to a third party’s rules and policies. Social media companies may have their own privacy policies, which we strongly suggest you review if you use those websites or apps.
We may use different kinds of cookies including session ID cookies and persistent cookies. Session ID cookies are used to personalize your user experience, to determine ways to improve the Sites and the products and services we offer. These cookies are deleted when you close your browser session. Persistent cookies are used to collect information such as IP addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, platform type, date/time stamp, and number of clicks.
You can change your settings for cookies and similar technologies by clicking on the cookie consent box on the Sites. In addition, you can refuse or accept cookies from the Sites at any time by activating the settings on your browser. You are always free to decline our cookies if your browser permits, but some parts of the Sites may not work properly if you do. Check the “Help” menu of your browser to learn how to change your cookie preferences. To find out more about cookies, visit www.aboutcookies.org.
We may also use technologies similar to cookies, such as Google Analytics. We use Google Analytics to collect anonymized statistics in order to improve the Sites. We do not combine the information collected through the use of Google Analytics with Personal Information. You can selectively disable Google Analytics by installing the opt-out component provided by Google on your browser. You can refer to the following links for more information: Google Analytics and privacy and Google Analytics opt-out browser.
Many web browsers allow for the use of a “Do Not Track” function to inform websites that you do not want your online activities tracked. At this time, we do not track your or any other users’ Personal Information over time and across third-party websites. We therefore do not respond to browser “Do Not Track” signals.
We may share your Personal Information with our affiliates, subsidiaries, service providers and third parties with whom we are jointly offering products or services (including without limitation extending credit, fulfilling orders, delivering products or services and conducting customer research or satisfaction surveys). We may also share your Personal Information in the context of a proposed or completed merger, acquisition, bankruptcy or other corporate transaction or as otherwise permitted by applicable law. We may also use your Personal Information for the following:
- To keep you up to date on our latest product lines, services and events, as well as any changes to our policies and/or procedures.
- To help us create, develop, operate, deliver and improve our products, services, content and advertising, and for loss prevention and anti-fraud purposes.
- To verify identity, assist with identification of users and to verify legal age requirements.
- To send important notices, such as communication about purchases, potential changes to terms, conditions and policies.
- For internal purposes such as auditing, data analysis and research to improve our products, services and customer communications.
- For account and network security purposes.
- To comply with applicable laws, including without limitation, legal processes, litigation and/or requests from public and governmental authorities within or outside of your country of residence or incorporation.
- If we determine for purposes of security, law enforcement or other issues of public importance disclosure of your Personal Information is necessary or appropriate.
- If we determine that disclosure is reasonably necessary to enforce our terms and conditions or to protect our operations or customers.
- From time to time we may hold certain promotions and if you enter such promotion(s) we may use your Personal Information to administer such programs.
- If you apply for a position at our company or we receive your information in connection with a potential role at JKD Brands, LLC or an affiliated company, we may use your Personal Information to evaluate your candidacy and to contact you.
You are not required to provide the Personal Information that we have requested, but, if you choose not to, in many cases we may not be able to provide you with our products or services.
We use reasonable measures in an attempt to safeguard your Personal information from unauthorized access or use. No such measure is ever 100% effective though, so we do not guarantee that your Personal Information will be secure from theft, loss, alteration, misuse or unauthorized access or use, and we make no representation as to the reasonableness, efficacy or appropriateness of the measures we use to safeguard such information. We are not responsible for third party circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures.
The Sites may contain links to third-party websites, products and services that are not controlled by us. Our products and services may also use or offer products or services from third parties. Information collected by third parties, which may include such things as contact details, is governed by such third-party’s respective privacy practices. We encourage you to learn about the privacy policies of such third parties.
Individuals under the age of 21 are not permitted to enter the Sites, have accounts with, or order any product or service from JKD Brands. Additionally, JKD Brands does not knowingly or specifically collect Personal Information from users under the age of 13 and no one under age 13 is authorized to submit any information, including Personal Information, on the Sites. If you are a parent or guardian and become aware that your child has provided us with information, please contact us using one of the methods specified below.
E-mail: email@example.com Telephone: 907-929-5838
The information collected by JKD Brands is hosted in the United States and is subject to state and federal law. If you are accessing the Sites from other jurisdictions, please be advised that you are transferring your Personal Information to us in the United States where data protection and privacy laws may be less stringent than the laws of your country.